TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of this Agreement
By applying for the program, the participant ("You" or "Your") agrees to the Terms and Conditions, obligations, representations, warranties, and agreements contained herein (the "Agreement"). In the event, You are not willing to accept the Agreement, You shall not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, resources, products and services ("Services") published, available or provided on www.turningideas.com (the "Website"), which is owned, maintained and monitored by TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited ("Us", "We" or "Our").
Content and Intellectual Property
As a part of our Services offered through our Website, We shall grant you access to our content and other information, documents, and data which may be in audio, video, written, graphic, recorded, photographic, or any machine-readable format in relation to the specific Incubation Program You have registered for ("TurningIdeas Incubation Program").
We reserve the right to amend, revise or update the Content and Program offered to You. In the event such an amendment, revision or updating occurs, We may require you pay an additional fee to access such amended, revised, or updated Content and resources.
Usage of the Website and Services
We grant you a personal, restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources offered through the Website till the time the completion of the incubation that You have enrolled for or the termination of this Agreement according to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, whichever is earlier. The Services and the Content and resources are provided solely for Your personal and non-commercial use to assist you in completing the Incubation Program You have registered for ("TurningIdeas Incubation Program").
YYou are permitted online access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources and may download, save, or print the Content and resources solely for the Restricted Purpose.
You are not permitted to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate, or prepare derivative works of the Content and resources, or any part thereof, in any manner or through any communication channels or means, for any purpose other than the Restricted Purpose, without Our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
While You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources for TurningIdeas Incubation Program as set forth in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services and the Content and resources and as such are vested with all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources.
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of a proprietary, or any other nature in the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources.
Usage of Personal Information of Participants
We reserve the right to feature Your startup in any photos, videos, or other promotional material used by Us. Further, We may use Your personal information to inform You about other programs offered by Us. However, We shall not distribute or share Your personal information with any third party marketing database or disclose Your personal information to any third party except on a case-to-case basis after proper verification of such third party or if required under any applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources are at your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Program will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content and resources or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services, or the Content and resources. In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website, the Services, or the Content and resources be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services, or the Content and resources.
The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and resources and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and resources shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular Incubation Program.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon Your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement by Your clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button and, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement,you will become an incubatee of TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and block Your access to the Content and resources with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to You to this effect ("Immediate Termination Date"), if such termination is made as a result of Your misrepresentation, default, misconduct, or breach of Your obligations related to or under this Agreement ("Event of Default"). On the occurrence of any Event of Default, We shall be authorized to exercise all the rights and remedies under this Agreement or applicable Law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any Loss or Claim resulting from any such Event of Default.The provisions of clause 4.3, clause 7.2, clause 8 and clause 11 of this Agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us, Our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including attorneys' fees, arising out of Your unauthorized use of the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources or any violation or breach of this Agreement or any provisions hereof.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege. No term of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws of India, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect, and the Agreement shall be deemed to be reformed by replacing such invalidated or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable provision that gives effect as closely as possible to the intentions of the parties as expressed by the invalidated or unenforceable provision.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
For Participants who are not a resident of the U.S.A., this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and the courts in Bangalore, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter relating to, in connection with, or arising out of, this Agreement.
Amendment and Assignment
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the Website so that You are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by Us to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications, and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services, and the Content and resources following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.
- These terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") control your use of this website www.turningideas.com ("Website"). In these Terms and Conditions, "TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited" is referred to as the "Company", "us," or "we."
- 'You' refers to a user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
- The www.turningideas.com website (the 'Site'),the content (the 'Products') are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited ('we', 'our', 'us', or the 'Company'). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the 'Company Products'.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and resources, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, resources, or various resources such as email, blog etc. We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others.
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It's prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam resources/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell resources such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to www.turningideas.com pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to www.turningideas.com website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are www.turningideas.com, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
- TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited intellectual property.
- You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- TContact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf.
- You can reach TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited to notify your claims of copyright by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY resources THROUGH TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited.
- No additional or different terms contained in any document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited unless agreed to by TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited in writing.
- TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse service to anyone.
- You will be allowed to subscribe to a particular program and will be charged automatically, depending on payment frequency chosen by you, such as monthly/quarterly/yearly, as may be applicable.
- You will not be permitted to freeze program subscription resources at anytime and TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited shall charge you for any such opted Subscription resources according to the payment cycle. Further, the Subscription resources, access will be revoked if the user opts to freeze the subscription.
- Valid credit cards are the only payment method accepted for Subscription resources purchases. The incubatee shall at all time use a credit card for the use of Subscription resources and upon the completion of the free trial period, you will be charged automatically without the requirement of any further approval or consent, such a period of the trial period shall be mentioned on the at the time of registration to the Subscription resources, TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited absolves any liability with regard to information of period of the free trial period.It is clarified that, once the Subscription resources are accepted the participants authorize TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited and any of its affiliates to debit the accounts at regular intervals as may be notified to the participants
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute resources resulting from any resources purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; (v) or (v) any other matter relating to the Program
- All prices and programs of TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited website are subject to change without notice.
- TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to change prices for all our programs and resources. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements, and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited Resource
- TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers, or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
About us and the website
- TurningIdeas Incubator is an epicentre of startup activity.The Incubator provides platform to early stage startups where startups gets to work with world class team of technology and marketing mentors. Incubation centre aims to encourage the founders with an entrepreneurial mind to come up with unique ideas and to help them create & grow young businesses by providing them necessary support either financially or technically or both.
Virtual Incubation provides location independent business tools and services to clients not residing inside the facilities of a business incubator. Virtual Incubation serves best the purpose of those investors who seek the advice an incubator offers but want to maintain their own office. Turning ideas provides three month exhaustive virtual incubation program where we will hand hold the startups to survive the initial stages of business turmoils by offering them a wide range of services like idea validation, legal, financial and marketing assistance, monitoring support, technology support and brainstorming ideas.
TurningIdeas Solutions Information Practices
- Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising from the use of the information held on this server.
- We assure that all our downloadable resource content is virus free. However, TurningIdeas can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by TurningIdeas Solutions
- You have total control on the privacy of your information.
- Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
- You can opt to receive offers from us.
- You can browse our website without registration.
- We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
- We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new programs or provide support on your issues. If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- When you purchase our resource to register for incubation program, you need to make the payment online, thus you will be required to share with us your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card number, expiration, and CVV number.
- During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL). Our payment processing partner is PayU.
Resource ContentResource content for the incubation programs is provided only for the purpose of incubation and guidance. The course content is reviewed regularly and is subject to change without notice. TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
Copyright informationYou can electronically copy or take print outs of the website pages, only for personal use. TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited holds the copyright to all the material on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission from the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video CaptureAny images captured during events organized and hosted by TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited should not be misused. That includes pictures of TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited staff and training participants. If you enroll in a TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited Incubator Program your picture may also be featured in photos or videos. Sharing your personal information
If you have enrolled in TurningIdeas Solutions Incubator Program, we may ask you for a testimonial and with your authorization, display your testimonial, photos or videos on our website or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube or Flickr. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
If you do not want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can send an email to email@example.com
Personal Information CorrectionsYou can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for enrolling to our incubation program. We ensure that our users have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our resources
- Our refund policy is as follows:You will get the refund only before starting the Incubation Program. You will not get the refund when you are already persuing the program.
- Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after the refund request is approved by TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited.
- In case TurningIdeas Solutions Private Limited reschedules the activities of Incubation Program, the options available to the incubatees are: 100% refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the incubatees schedule.
- The delegate would have the privilege of rescheduling a program activity in future at his/her convenience, on any date of a scheduled training.